I am a Ph.D. candidate at the Design and Analysis of Communication Systems (DACS) group of the University of Twente, The Netherlands, since 2013. My current research focuses on the topic of Mobility Management in the Future Mobile networks under supervision of Prof. Aiko Pras and Prof. Hans van den Berg. I obtained a M.Sc. degree in Communication Engineering from the Tampere University of Technology, Finland in 2011. I did my master thesis on the topic of Efficient Routing Protocols in Delay Tolerant Networks (DTNs), supported by Dr. Dmitri Moltchanov and Prof. Evgeni Kucheryavy. Prior to beginning my Ph.D. study, I worked as a researcher with Prof. Antonio Capone in Advanced Network Technologies Laboratory (ANTLab) at the Polytechnic University of Milan, since 2011 to 2013.
- Mobility Management in Wireless Network
- Mobile Cloud Networking
- Software Define Networking
- LTE and 5G
- Representative of University of Twente in the EU FP7 Mobile Cloud Networking (MCN) project.
- TPC member of the CCSNA 2014, CCSNA 2015, CCSNA 2016.
- TPC member of the NOMS 2016.
- Regular reviewer of the IEEE Communications Magazine.
- Regular reviewer of the IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS).
- Regular reviewer of the Conference on Network and Service Management (CNSM).
- Regular reviewer of the IEEE Workshop on Cloud Computing Systems, Networks, and Applications (CCSNA).
- Invited reviewer of the Elsevier Journal of Electronics and Communications.
- Invited reviewer of the IFIP Networking.
- Invited reviewer of the Next Generation Wired/Wireless Advanced Networks and Systems (NEW2AN).